March 12, 2014

Days 10-12

Day Ten: Your daily routine
Let it be known that this is my daily routine only on the days I am not working. I have 2 jobs where I work obscene hours at random times that usually take up the majority of my day so this routine is strictly for the days where I have nothing to do and nowhere to be.

9:30-11:00am Wake up (It truly ranges anywhere within this time frame depending on how late I was up the night before)
Breakfast, usually consisting of yogurt and fruit with granola or oatmeal with peanut butter and berries. Those are my go-to breakfasts that keep me very happy and very not hungry for rest of the morning
Shower/Get ready/Make a mess of my room trying to find something to wear
1:00ish Usually completely ready by now and getting hungry again. I'm not a huge 'lunch' person. I'd rather just have a larger sized snack so that is usually what I do. My faves as of late have been an Arbonne chocolate protein shake with a sliced up pink lady apple or some pretzel crisps, turkey slices, and some pineapple or mango chunks on the side. I also try to drink an entire water bottle while I sit and eat this snack because I suck at remembering to drink water. 
1:30-2:00 Leave to run any errands that need doing. I frequently end up at Sprouts, Plato's Closet, and Target spending obscene amounts of money on things that are very much not needed. 
After deciding I've wasted enough money and time for the day I head back home.
Work on blog posts, edit/film some YouTube videos, or take a nap. Usually its a combination of all three, accompanied by a snack of baby carrots, whole grain gold fish, or fruit leather.
6:00 Dinner is always right around this time. You can ask any of my roommates where I am at 6:00 and they'll all say making dinner. They'll also always say I am making steamed broccoli (sometimes asparagus), chicken breast, and either a baked potato or brown rice. I literally have some variation of this meal every single night and I am perfectly happy with that. Sometimes is orange chicken, sometimes it's BBQ. Occasionally its a veggie burger in place of  the chicken, but that's rare. 
After cleaning up dinner I find more things to do to waste time.
9:00 Head to the gym. I like going late because it's at least a tiny bit less crowded and I'm a tiny bit less likely to see anyone I may know. I usually start with 45 mins of cardio (either running or elliptical), and then follow with legs or abs. I hardly do arms because I am weak and I like my small arms as they are. 
Eventually I run out of water and good music and decided I'm done with the day so I head home, sometimes have a small snack if I'm feeling snacky, take off my makeup, and settle in with some netflix or a movie before falling asleep anywhere between 11:00pm-4:00am. Once again, It ranges vastly. 

That's all folks! A day in the life. Sounds lovely, does it not? 

Day Eleven: Last book you read
Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
Read it, cry about it, fall in love with it. Such an addicting series!!

Day Twelve: Something you miss
1: The Thirsty Three
2: New York City
3: My dog
4: Summer and lake days and being tan
5: My parents (who are going to be here in 2 days! Yay!)

ALSO HERE IS AN OOTD VIDEO I POSTED ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL YESTERDAY!