March 5, 2014

Self-Timer Selfies


Monday's are always a little rough but this past one was particularly emotionally draining on many levels. Luckily, the sun was out and the winds were calm and the canyon was calling my name. Strawberries were packed and spring colors were thrown on in a rush to get out the door before the next storm blew in and off we drove with the windows down and the music up. Everything was a mix of winter and spring and as it being my first time up Provo Canyon, I was in constant awe of Gods creations. Then we pulled to the side of the road and took many shameless selfies with the self-timer setting on my camera that just so happen to now be some of my favorite pictures to ever exist. Lets all agree that my roomie is dang cute. She is the cheese to my macaroni...except I hate mac&cheese so that was a horrible reference. 

Also, there's a new video up on my YouTube channel so go watch if you want to know what I was loving in the month of February!

\\\On me///
Sweater: American Eagle
Skirt: Target
Boots: Cathy Jean
Necklace: Francesca's collection