March 31, 2014

Things and things and things

+ I think coming up with titles for blog posts has become the bane of my existence
+ My roommate turned 20 this weekend and I continue to remain a child
+ Swig and eating healthy are 2 things that just don't work together no matter how hard I try
+ I chose Swig over eating healthy...every time
+ I went to Swig 3 times in one day on Friday
+ I am not ashamed
+ It snowed on Wednesday and I think I swore more than I ever have in my entire life as I walked from the JSB to my car after institute. 
+ I am also not ashamed
+ New york city is just 10 days away
+ I stayed up until 6am for 2 nights in a row
+ I woke up after the second night with a fever
+ My body hates me
+ I also cut 2 inches off my hair and I'm not sure if I love it or hate it
+ And in more cutting news, I cut my finger open really badly and it bled for like 3 hours and was probably the grossest thing I've ever had to deal with in my life.

Here's some pics from the past few days. Enjoy.
Happy freaking birthday to my roommate/big sister when I need advice/best friend when I need to be crazy on a friday night/temporary mother when I cut my finger open or need snacks at church/temporary boyfriend when I need someone to snuggle with. Love you!
I made an instagram all for my food and its aptly named @whattayloreats. Go follow and enjoy.
Good people/bad quality pic
but first...let me take a selfie (shameless friday night at taco bell get baja blasts and cinnamon twists instead of going out a socializing)
more selfies
more roomate