March 17, 2014

Worry Less, Live More


\\on me//
Top- Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Cardigan- Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Jeans- Papaya (here)
Boots- Aeropostale (here)
Necklace- Francesca's Collection (similar here and here)


It was a breezy weekend here in P-Town. The 25mph gusts made it especially hard to enjoy the sunshine that finally came out but we made the best of it. My mom and dad came to visit from California for the weekend and I soaked in ever minuet of their company before they left. Luckily, I get to see them in 23 days in my favorite city in the world! New York cant come quick enough! 
Sunday afternoon we drove up the canyon to do some filming for a new YouTube video and relish in the first signs of spring. It was absolutely beautiful everywhere we looked and even though the wind about blew me over a couple times, we snapped a few pics too! Ignore the absolutely wild hair....just ignore it. 
I'm loving these boots I picked up Saturday from Aeropostale. I shopped there in middle school and haven't been back in since (until saturday), but they actually have a lot of super affordable and good quality pieces. Most of their store was 50-70% off and I found lots of great stuff! Also, I wear this open knit cardigan over just about anything these days. It keeps my arms covered but doesn't insulate me since it's been in the 60's most days. It's really versatile and I'm all about having some key pieces that can mix and match with anything in my closet so that I'm not buying a new top every other day to switch up my look (but I still kinda do that anyways #shopaholicproblems). 

What did you do as you tried to not get swept away by the wind this weekend?