April 29, 2014

Introducing


\\On Me//
Sweater: American Eagle
Harem Pants: Forever 21
Boots: Cathy Jean

This photo shoot was so much fun. Like I bet it was hard to even get pictures where I wasn't laughing because not only were these taken by one of my new favorite photographers, but these were taken by one of my new favorite friends! Katey reached out to me and asked if she could take some pics of my face for the launch of her new photography blog and of course how could I say no. We ended up becoming instant friends and have so many fun ideas planned for the future. These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we took. I'm in love. She is magical behind the camera and has such a creative eye! If you're in Utah make sure to hit her up for all your photography needs! And while you're at it, check out her brand new site where you might just see a few more pictures of yours truly! 

http://www.kateylynn.com/

Thanks for a super fun day Katey! Love you!