April 5, 2014

Let Your Faith Show!


Its my favorite weekend of the spring! Twice a year the Mormon faith holds a conference where we hear direct talks and lessons from the general leaders of our church. It is broadcast around the world in hundreds of languages so that all may have the opportunity to hear from our beloved prophet. The men and women who speak to us are providing direct revelation from our Heavenly Father and help reestablish fundamental principals of our faith into our everyday lives. I always sit on the couch all snuggled up with yummy snacks and take pages and pages of notes. Everything they say is just so good! (I especially love when the general authorities talk about their wives. It just makes my heart melt!) 

If you're at all interested in learning a little more about with my standards and beliefs are and about this incredibly faith that brings me nothing but happiness and peace, feel free to tune into BYUtv tomorrow from 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm mountain standard time. You wont regret it.